Midnight Rambler aka Frustration Ventilation Device

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Universe Is Shaped Exactly Like The Earth, If You Go Straight Long Enough You'll End Up Where You Were.

The long fought job search is over.......... and I'm going back to Madison. Which kinda makes me an asshole because that's exactly what I swore I wouldn't do. Oh well $$$ talks, and I am stoked to not be (so) poor anymore! The situation here is that, and I'm quoting my new DM (who consequently will be called "Shiny, new boss" from here on out,) this is now MY store to fix. I have never been given this much free reign before. Not from Sam Goody (screw you Cardell) and not from Rhino (FUCK you Spencer.) This is a new concept for me and I like the idea that I can finally do whatever I want so long as we're successful and to any of you who may be employed at MY new store: WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! or else.

Now that I exorcised myself of that----the downside.

This is the same store I left back in May. Since my departure, MY store has been dying and I now have to go perform business CPR. The existing staff have all probably lost their jobs and just don't know it yet. I feel like they are all targets and I am the crosshair. This will be an interesting week.

By the way, I am a little dramatic.



--Rey going out to dinner. 1/24/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home