Midnight Rambler aka Frustration Ventilation Device

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Please allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Hov. H to the OV.

Evangeline Rey was born on 9-2-04, my wife did an amazing job. i now have this perfect little person to teach and mold into a caring and non judgmental member of society (and if we stay in this god-forsaken small town, i will have my work cut out for me) It was, hands down, the most amazing thing i have ever experienced. I can also say that i have, in fact, seen a blood belching vagina. Unfortunatley, some things cannot be unseen. Some things burn themselves into your mind's eye for eternity.
As of this writing it is 2:57 AM and Rey has just now fallen asleep. She has been running a slight fever all evening and apparently the only remedy was for her to scream for four solid hours.
We had a midnight opening for Halo 2 on monday night, we were busy for exactly 15 mins because this is small town Indiana and anyone who is awake at 12 AM on a monday night is at their factory job. (That came out really bitter, I am trying to remain positive) My boss said we must participate because that drives business, which is true, but we are a small store in a small town - not Indianapolis. oh well, i knew of the bullshit involved when i took the position. I will sum up with a not funny riddle: When is working in a music store not fun? When you run the motherfucker.

Top 3 albums i recommend you buy at Sam Goody because i am a publicity whore:

Copeland - Know Nothing Stays the Same
The Killers - Hot Fuss
Live - Awake: The Best of Live

R.I.P. Ben & Marissa's relationship 2002-2004

1 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger spaceface01 said...

I can't believe it! You are back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home